Thursday 28 March 2013

About ME

Not wanting to flood my side bar with TONS of information about me, I've decided to designate my first post about ME!

You already know I'm a newly wed, I've been married to the most wonderful, HANDSOME, loving, funny, SPORTS OBSESSED, man-of-my-dreams kinda man for about 8 and a half months now. We live in the Lower Mainland area of BC, which is on the west coast. 

I'm a high school teacher who wants to eventually get into counseling. My husband works in construction but is currently working towards becoming a fire fighter. I don't think I'll ever get bored of him in that uniform. :) 

We love Jesus and attend and serve in a local church. We live a beautiful, blessed life and are so thankful for His provisions. 

I know that life isn't always perfect, and I didn't name this blog "My Belle la Vie" (My Beautiful Life) to boast or to try and pretend that I never go through difficult times, but to recognize the gift that God has given me. I get to live in the most beautiful country where I am granted so many freedoms. I have a loving family and friends that care. I'm married to the man of my dreams. So even when times are tough, I need to remember to be thankful for my beautiful life. 

At The Woods Coffee in Boulevard Park, WA


No comments:

Post a Comment